Advanced Search   Site Map
Articulation Credit


Here's how you can earn college credit:

High School and Adult students attending the Huron Area Technical Center can get help achieving their employment goals by earning college credit through "articulation."  Each Career-Technical Education (CTE) program at HATC has "articulation agreements" with technical schools, community colleges, or universities in fields of study related to the CTE program.

Some agreements call for the student to be able to pass a competency test to earn articulated credit, others require completion of a number of college credits before the articulated credit is awarded, some have no requirement, and award the college credit on the approval of the CTE program instructor.

For more information on "articulation" see the CTE program instructor or stop in to the main office.

Web Accessibility:  If you have difficulty navigating our website or accessing any information, please contact our Web Accessibility Coordinator
Tom Kuras, Technology Coordinator, 1299 S. Thomas Road, Suite 1, Bad Axe, MI 48413, phone 989-269-3433, or